From this podcast:
South Africa economy is on the brink of junk status
Why are South African students so angry?
South Africa appeals parole apartheid era assassin
• Art of the South African Townships by Gavin Younge (1987)
• The Neglected Tradition: Towards a New History of South African Art (1930-1988) by Steven Sack (1988)
• Resistance Art in South Africa by Sue Williamson (1989)
• Art and the End of Apartheid John Peffer (2009)
• Biko’s Ghost: The Iconography of Black Consciousness by Shannen Hill (2015)
*Correction: In this podcast, it was mentioned that a book cover was banned because of its political message. In the podcast, Ezrom Legae was credited as the artist. It was actually Paul Stopforth.